WELDCRAFTPRO UNDERWATER WELDING TRAINING
An intensive two-week, closely supervised course, providing both theoretical and practical hands-on experience for both wet and dry welding. The course consists of a series of lectures together with written and practical assignments and ultimately culminates in an end of course (closed book) examination and fillet welder qualification test. The practical exercises concentrate on developing the basic techniques necessary to produce sound welds both above waterline and below the waterline. This will be achieved through a few times of well planned and proven training exercises.
What make our course so special!
- Less than 2 week course!
- Very affordable price for any kind of verified achievement underwater welding course.
- Internationally recognized course (by ABS, IMAREST, Zurich Surveyor, EAL).
- UWEC is the only approved wet welding school in Asia.
- Very friendly, helpful, integrated and competent Instructors.
- Dual Language; English & Malay (Easy to understand and learn).
What you will learn
- Safe underwater welding. Introduction to SMAW plant & equipment.
- Underwater welding techniques.
- Electrode & weld terminology.
- Basic weldability & common weld defects.
- Monitor & record welding operations.
- Quality assurance & quality control
How to register
click this link to register : https://forms.gle/wjoW3V8YCZQMVMuUA
Download our brochure for more detail : https://www.uwec.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/weldcraftpro_brochure.pdf