SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING (SMAW) and GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING (GTAW) TRAINING
SMAW & GTAW Short Course
This short course introduces some basics of arc welding to beginner-level welders. It is designed to teach the basics of welding process, safety, skills and etc required to produce good welds. If you’re looking for a class where you can develop your skills and increase your basic knowledge in SMAW and GTAW – Then, this course is for you!
- Acquire the basic skills of welding all the ferrous and non-ferrous metal confidently (e.g. flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions) using the basic welding processes SMAW, GMAW, and GTAW.
- Develop skills toward industrial standards.
- Develop skills toward international welding certifications.
- Work as an effective and independent team member.
- Demonstrate safe work habits that reflect concern and care for self, others and environment.
- Improve welding skills and reduce defects in welding.
OPEN to ALL – Technical workers, students ETC
how to register
Click this link to register : https://forms.gle/wjoW3V8YCZQMVMuUA
Download our brochure for more details : https://www.uwec.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/brochure_smaw_gtaw_short_course_updated.pdf